Welcome to the first Breakfast Food Friday! I’m so excited to share my overnight peanut butter cookie dough oats with banana (in a jar), which I mentioned on Wednesday.
The recipe itself is delicious, but the remnants of a jar of White Chocolate Wonderful took it to the next level. The combination of flax and chia seeds make these overnight oats somewhere between cake batter & cookie dough consistency – so delicious!
Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Overnight Oats
Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: Overnight
Ingredients (1 serving)
- 1/4 cup oats (I used old fashioned)
- 2 Tbsp peanut flour or PB2
- 1 Tbsp peanut butter (or a jar that’s almost empty!)
- 1 Tbsp ground flax
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 5 drops stevia or 1 tsp brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp nutritional yeast or pinch salt
- 1/4 cup greek yogurt, plain or vanilla
- 3/4 cup milk
Stir together dry ingredients.
Add in yogurt, mixing well, then stir in milk.
Approximate nutrition (not including PB left in jar): 235 calories, 24g carbs, 7g fat, 21g protein
Join the fun and link up below – add the banner on your site to encourage your readers to join in the fun, too! Happy Friday!