Good morning! I’m sharing a savory breakfast today after last week’s cookie dough overnight oats.
- Alisha’s Antioxidant Smoothie
- Anna’s Paleo Silver Dollar Pancakes
- Brittany’s beautiful Coach’s Oats
- Carly’s Egg White Oats with Popped Amaranth
- Danielle’s Oats in a Jar
Protein Packed Breakfast Wrap
- cooking spray
- 1 tsp flour
- 1 tsp garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp milk (I used skim)
- 2 cups spinach
- 1 tortilla of choice (I used a high fiber, high protein tortilla)
- 1/2 tomato, sliced
- 1 Babybel light cheese, diced
- 2 egg whites, scrambled
- 1 Tbsp hummus, if desired
Heat skillet, then spray generously and whisk in flour.
Drizzle in milk, bring to a boil, then stir constantly, reducing to a simmer.
Add spinach and garlic to milk mixture, stirring until spinach is wilted and well combined.
Spread spinach mixture on tortilla.
Top with cheese and tomato slices.
Lay flat on baking dish and broil until cheese and tomato are warmed through.
While warming, scramble the egg whites. Add to warmed tortilla.
Roll in to burrito shape, top with hummus or other condiments, and enjoy.
Approximate nutrition: 200 calories, 7 grams fat, 21 grams protein